At Hannah’s House, we are dedicated to serving families with children and young people aged from birth to 18 years who experience life-limiting or complex conditions.
We provide holistic support, addressing the physical, mental, and social well-being of children, all while emphasising the quality of life and comprehensive support for the entire family.
Our services are currently available in the comfort of your family’s home and/or school, covering a spectrum of needs, including:
- Seamlessly transitioning from hospital to home-based care.
- Offering planned short-term day or overnight respite.
- Expert care for children with complex health needs while they’re at school.
- Assisting with daily living in alignment with your child’s NDIS Plan.
- Crafting Play Therapy Plans that aid in your child’s development.
- Extending emergency or crisis support in times of heightened necessity.
- Delivering palliative care and end-of-life respite.
Hannah’s House is your partner in providing the comprehensive support your family needs, tailored to your unique situation.
Why choose Hannah’s House?
Our team are kind, friendly and caring. But above all else, we’re experts in our field. Our team is skilled in meeting the care needs and developmental goals of children with life-limiting or complex conditions.