Make every day a day you want to go to work.
Our team make a big difference in the lives of our clients, their families and the community; our Registered Nurses and Support Workers provide care, comfort and joy to the children in our service.
Who are we looking for?
As Hannah’s House is a paediatric service provider, we are searching for passionate and dedicated individuals who have a desire to work with children with life limiting conditions and complex care needs. If your values align with ours, we’d love to hear from you:
- Integrity: Meeting professional and evidence-based best practice standards and displaying strong moral and ethical principles.
- Determination: Never giving up, no matter how hard things get.
- Collaboration: The power of working together.
- Caring: Listening, connecting, and responding with compassion.
- Kindness: Bringing happiness to others through compassion, respect, and empathy.
We require our Registered Nurses to hold an AHPRA registration in Division 1 Nursing.
We are looking for employees who have a desire to expand their skill set, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to be flexible and adaptive in a changing work environment. A commitment to helping and caring for others and a willingness to undertake healthcare procedures are a must.
We offer our staff
- Flexible working arrangements – there are a range of shifts available from day, evening or night shift; work around your life, study or home commitments.
- Ongoing learning opportunities – our Clinical Educators provide education and skill development tailored to your client’s needs.
- Access our 24/7 support line – advice when you need it from our clinical team who have extensive paediatric experience.
- Ability to salary sacrifice – Earn up to $15,990 tax free and enjoy wellness discounts with Bupa.
- Access to free and confidential counselling – we provide an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Networking opportunities – meet your team and other likeminded people in the organisation.
We recognise candidates may not hold all the mandatory licenses and certificates we require. We value our people and are dedicated to their professional growth and reimburse the cost of entry into NDIS sector.*
Mandatory requirements needed to be rostered with our clients are:
- First Aid Certificate with CPR
- Manual Handling certificate
- Working with Children Check (our able to obtain one)
- NDIS worker screening clearance (or able to obtain one)
*Cost of entry is reimbursed for successful candidates who receive an offer of employment AND complete 100 hours of work.
For our current opportunities, please click below or reach out to us via email@example.com