Shine for Hannah
Let’s come together this March and truly shine with hope, compassion and joy.
Host a Shine For Hannah Day anytime in March and do something extraordinary for children with complex medical needs.
Ready to connect with our services?
At Hannah’s House, we’re here to enhance the lives of children with life-limiting and complex conditions, ensuring they enjoy the best of life. We focus on supporting your child’s physical, mental and social wellbeing.
What we do
Our services include:
- Transition from hospital to home-based care.
- Expertly trained registered nurses and support workers offering in-home support day and night.
- Expert care for children with complex health needs while they’re at school.
- Tailored Play Therapy Plans and Community Playtime Program to connect you with other parents of children with complex health needs.
- Compassionate palliative care and end-of-life respite.
- Access to family grants.
Our vision is every child thriving
At Hannah’s House, we provide specialised support for children with complex health needs. Our dedicated team tailor our services so your child receives the best care and comfort.
Let’s work together for your child’s brighter future.
Your partner in support
Our people are the heart of our organisation. Our dedicated team is comprised of highly skilled registered nurses and support workers, each with a wealth of experience in paediatric care. Our professionals are not just caregivers; they are compassionate partners in your child’s support, offering unwavering guidance.
Become part of the transformation
Hannah’s House is a non-profit organisation and we depend on the kindness and support of our community. By supporting Hannah’s House, you become a part of the transformation—where children with complex health needs find comfort, families discover strength.
Together, we can make an enduring difference in the lives of these exceptional children.