We’re getting a streamlined new system
We’re excited to announce that our new Client Case Management System (CCM) will be going live in March 2024. What this will means for you as a team member of Hannah’s House, is a more streamlined rostering process, updated information and online real time information about the clients you are supporting.
A software which allows Hannah's House to collect, organise and store client information, including but not limited to client case notes, goals and rosters.
More information will be coming soon about training and support for downloading the software to your phone. We will provide in-person training to all staff before we ‘go live’, so please sign up to the session which works best for you. Registration links coming soon.
The new CCM system will replace our existing platform ‘Roubler’ for all things rosters, and time sheets. In order for us to support you and to place you with families, you will be required to download and use the new system before, during and after your shifts.
Families will have access to information on the CCM system's app. This will provide real time, up to date data on their child and the support you, and Hannah’s House are providing!
Reach out to our Team Leader - Service Delivery, Daisy Ashworth on daisy.ashworth.org.au.
You will be asked to set up and commence using a Hannah’s House email address. Moving forward this will be the ONLY form of e-mail communication used to discuss ongoing roster changes, shift updates and other important communications. Personal emails will not be contacted.
- We will confirm training dates by 19th Feb. We'll send a link for you to register for your preferred date and time.
- We will be in touch next week with a Phone and Email Policy for you to sign and return by March 11th.
- We will start communicating via Hannah's House email addresses only by March 15th.
- We will ask you to download the new CCM System to your personal device by March 18th.
- Training sessions will be held between 4th - 18th March in the Hannah's House office.
- The new system will go live on 25th March.