So 2019 is almost a wrap and what a huge year it was in the amazing journey that is Hannah’s House. We are so thrilled to share this quick look back at some of the many families we supported and the people who supported us.
During the last 12 months we:
- Provided in-home care to 65 children.
- Delivered more than 22,000 hours of care to families.
- Increased our staff and appointed new roles including our Clinical Educator (Martina), new Clinical Coordinator (Sarah), Finance & Admin Manager (Kirsty) and a Finance and Admin Officer (Tanya).
- Moved into our first corporate office in Como.
- Completed our NDIS accreditation and are now a Registered NDIS Provider.
We met some terrific people who are supportive of our belief in the need to build a dedicated children’s hospice here in WA. Watch this space in 2020.
Special thanks to:
- Minderoo Foundation
- Telethon Trust
- St George Foundation
- Stan Perron Charitable Foundation
- Technical Resources
- Magnetic People
Wishing all our families, friends and colleagues a very happy new year filled with kindness and good health!